Pineapple cake recipe | Make at home easily
The pineapple cake recipe is one of the most popular desserts around, and here’s why: they’re delicious! Whether you want to learn how to make pineapple cake from scratch or are looking for easy pineapple cake recipes that don’t require special ingredients, you’ll find plenty of ideas in this article. It also covers pineapple birthday cake recipes, including what ingredients are best and how to properly prepare them so your pineapple cakes turn out amazing every time.
I have collected here the easiest pineapple cake recipe which can be made easily at home. All of the ingredients and making processes are described below in detail. Know more about this Pineapple cake here.
- 4 pieces of pineapple
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 0.5 cup molasses
- 1.25 cup flour
- Baking powder 2 tablespoon
- salt 0.5 teaspoon
- Sugar 0.5 cup
- Butter 0.5 cup
- Egg 1 piece
Pineapple cake recipe Making Process
- To being with, pick a full pineapple. Cut that pineapple into round pieces and remove the hard center from the pineapple.
- Then, put 2 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan. Also, put 1 cup of water. Make a syrup with this sugar and water.
- After that, put the cut pineapples into this syrup and boil it for 3-4 minutes. Then pick up the piece of pineapple from that sugar syrup. Then, measure 1 cup sugar syrup from that pan and set aside this as pineapple juice.
- Not, take 0.5 cups of treacle. Break it into small pieces if it is hard. Mix this treacle with half of the butter of our recipe. It means, 0.25 cups of butter. Put the mixture aside.
- Similarly, take another bowl and mix flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Take another bowl and mix 0.5 cups of sugar, the rest of the butter, and 1 egg together. Put the flour and baking powder mixture in this bowl slowly.
- At last, all of the mixture processes are ended, and our cake is ready to bake now.
Baking in the Oven and garnish
- To being with, take a square-shaped cake baking box to bake this cake.
- Take a brush and sprinkle some oil or butter into the box. It is done to prevent getting stuck the cake into the box.
- Then, put the treacle mixture into the box.
- After that, put 4-5 cake pieces underneath the box.
- Turn on your oven. Heat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius or 375 degrees farenhight.
- Bake the cake for 45 minutes. It depends on some situations.
- Take a toothpick and put it into the cake box. If the toothpick is dry, then, our cake is fully baked and ready to get out of the oven.
- After getting it out of the oven, let it cool for 5 minutes. When it will cool down, serve it on a square-shaped dish or plate. Put some guava gam upside the cake or any red-colored jam to garnish. Also some cherry fruit upside the cake.
- Our cake is ready and it is ready to drink.
Also read: Plain cake recipe
Baking pineapple cake on the Stove or Chula
To bake the cake on a stove, we need to collect some extra elements which are present in almost every house. These are:
- Salt 1 KG
- Big saucepan
- 1 stand
After collecting all of the elements, we will start baking the cake on the stove.
- To be with, take a big pan. The size must be big, so that, the cake baking box is fully caught in the pan.
- Then, pour the pan with 1 kg of salt. You can also use sand instead of this salt. But, salt is preferable. Because it spread the heat well. So, our cake will bake early and easily.
- Similarly, put a 2-inch high stand to put our cake baking box into it in the pan. Make sure, the stand is not too high, so that, the heat will not reach properly. Also, not too low. Then, it will burn out at the bottom of the cake. Then, cover the saucepan with a lid
- Wait for 25-30 minutes. Check with a toothpick, is the cake baked well or not.
- Finally, when the cake will be ready, get it out of the oven, and it is ready to put a garnish and serve
Following these very easy and simple steps, we can make a perfect pineapple cake recipe at home. This fruit which adds great taste to cakes is available in markets almost throughout the year. And you can use it in a variety of ways—from grilling or baking pineapple slices over charcoal to cooking them on top of rice or making the pineapple jam