Homemade Beef Roast Recipe
Beef is one of the most common foods in our daily life. Every day we eat this beef in a different meal. Beef kabab, beef roast, beef fry, and so on. Though it is a daily food, most people like to make this recipe in the simplest way. Not putting too much spice and masala.
The beef roast recipe is one kind of simple recipe, which we eat regularly. It is really very easy to make, also it is very tasty. That’s why all kinds of people like this beef recipe and also try to make this at home. I have collected the easiest beef roast recipe which we can make very easily at home. The whole making process and all of the ingredients are described below very briefly.
What is actually beef roast
Roast beef is one of the most famous beef recipes. In this recipe, we roast the beef. And it is served with one main dish like rice, bread, nun and so on. People do not eat this without any kind of the main dish. Because, it has a spice and masala juice, which is very spicy to eat. It is very tough to eat this beef roast without any kind of the main dish.
This beef roast can be of two types. The first one is where the beef drowns in the soup of beef. Also, we can make this roast dry, where less water is used. But, both of the recipes have their own variety. Both of these roasts are unique. But, if we cook the roast with some more masala and spices, then it will become Kalabhuna which means black meat roast.
Beef roast recipe ingredients
- 1 kg fresh beef meat
- 4-5 pieces of sliced onion
- Oil 4 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoon
- Spice mixture of some masala including paper, cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Salt according to taste
Cooking process of beef roast
- First of all, take 1 kg of fresh beef meat. Cut the meat into small pieces. You can cut the meat according to your needs. But, it is better to cut it into small pieces. In this way, all of the ingredients and spices will reach the whole meat properly. Also, the beef will be cooked well in this process.
- After that, take a large pan to cook the beef. Put 4-5 teaspoons of oil into the pan. The amount of oil will differ in various cases. If the meat contains too much fat, the amount of oil will reduce. Otherwise, this amount will increase.
- Then, take some dry masala including cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves. Wash them well into fresh water and put them in the oil. After frying them for 3-4 minutes, put onion slices into the pan and fry them for a while.
- When the onion slice will fry and it will be something brown in color, then put the ginger paste, garlic paste, chili powder, and turmeric powder in it. Fry them for a very few moments in very little heat. Otherwise, the chili powder will be burned.
- Then put 1 cup of water into the pan. Mix them for some while and cover them with a lid for 5 minutes.
You can show the details process here
Mixture and serve
- When the water becomes dry, put all of the cut meat into the mixture and mix it well with a stick. Make sure, the mixture of masala reaches into all of the pieces of meat well. Then again cover the pan with a lid. This time, the meat will release some water from inside of it. Let the water dry by fire heat. When the water will dry, put down the lid and make them put in some more water. Make sure, all of the meat is kept under water.
- After that, wait for the water to dry and cook the meat well. You can use a piece of stick and see if the meat is properly boiled or not.
- Finally, when the water dried properly, it is time to serve them and try the food.
How to store this roasted beef recipe
We can store this beef recipe for many days. We can keep this meat frozen in the deep fridge. In this way, none of the tastes will change. We can serve this for 2-3 weeks easily in the deep fridge.
Another way is, can mesh the meat into the oven regularly. This way, we have to heat the beef in the oven or stove. But by doing this, we cannot preserve our meat for more days, because the juice of meat will be dry soon and the meat will also become dry as frying beef.