Fried Chicken Recipe
Who doesn’t love spicy and crispy fried chicken recipes? It is one of the most popular and regular recipes which we eat almost daily. Chicken is one of the most popular birds which is eaten worldwide. That’s why there is a lot of recipe for this chicken. And it is made everywhere. There is a lot of variety of this chicken fry recipes. Air fried chicken, keto fried chicken, breast fried chicken, and so on.
All of its making processes, ingredients, masalas, and spices are different from their tastes also. But, all of the recipes have demand in every sector. Here I have collected the easiest way to make this Fried Chicken Recipe which can be made very easily at home. All of the directions and making processes are described below very briefly. Some people also love to eat the beef fry. They used to eat Kalabhuna mainly.
Fried chicken recipe Ingredients
There need some different types of ingredients. I am going to describe all of them in different segments.
Chicken and Masala mixture
- 1 full-cut chicken
- 1 teaspoon of ginger paste
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Tasting salt 0.5 teaspoon
- Chili powder 0.25 teaspoon (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons of soya sauce
- 1 cup of sour yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of wester sauce
- 0.25 teaspoon paper powder
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of Corn Flour
- Salt according to taste
- 0.25 teaspoon of paper
Making Process of Fried Chicken Recipe
- First of all, take a big mixing bowl to mix the whole chicken into it. Then cut a whole chicken into small pieces. You can cut the whole chicken into 8 pieces or 16 pieces. Cutting into small pieces is better. Because, it ensures that, all of the masala and ingredients will reach the whole chicken very nicely.
- Then cut 1 lemon and put the juice of that lemon into the chicken. Try to take a middle-sized lemon, so that we can get 2-3 teaspoons of lemon juice. You can use vinegar instead of lemon juice.
- After that, put all of the masala and ingredients into the chicken including salt, tasting salt, soya sauce, wester sauce, and so on. Mix them well. Make sure, the ingredients and masala reach into all of the parts of the chicken. After mixing them properly, put the sour yogurt into it.
- Put the mixture aside for 2-3 hours. It will ensure to reach the whole masala and lemon juices inside the chicken. It is better to take the chicken into the fridge. Because it is safe to become rotten if we put it into the fridge. Also, it will make the chicken softer and more juice.
Chicken frying process
- First, take a bowl and mix the flour, corn flour, salt, and paper into it. I have already discussed the amount of this flour and other ingredients before. You can also use breadcrumbs instead of flour. Basically, the breadcrumb is an orange-colored crispy powder that makes the fry more crispy. But, this Breadcrumb is something expensive that’s why most of the time it is not used usually. Both of the elements have a different and unique tastes.
- After that, take a small bowl and take 1 egg into it. Mix the egg well with a mixer.
- Then, take a piece of chicken and dip the piece into the flour. Make sure, to dip it for a very few moments. Otherwise, the masala of the chicken will be washed out into the egg.
- Similarly, keep the chicken from the egg and dip it into the flour mixture or breadcrumb.
- Finally, put the chicken piece into the hot oil and it is ready to fry.
What should be the oil temperature for fried chicken recipe
Oil temperature is noticeable while frying the chicken. If it is too much hot then the chicken will be fried from the outside too fast and it will be provisional from the inside. And if it is at a lessened temperature than regular, it will not fry properly.
Experts say, the proper temperature to fry a chicken is between 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature is not too much to burn and also not too less. We should put the chicken at a high temperature. And gradually we should do the heat less. And the frying time should be 12-15 minutes according to the size of the chicken.
What kind of oil should we use?
There is a lot of type of oil available. Some of them are sunflower oil, vegetable oil, mustard oil, corn oil, peanut oil, and so on. We can use all of them to fry the chicken. But vegetable oil is most preferable. Because it gives the perfect texture to the chicken. Also, we can use this several times. Also, we should avoid mustard oil to fry the chicken. Because it produces a lot of double during frying. Besides, it has a different smell which is not matched the chicken flavor.