Chicken Boti Kabab Recipe | Very easy to make at home
The Chicken Boti kabab is a popular item in the Indian regiment country. Especially in the western part of India and in the whole of Pakistan. People of these regiments like to eat the meat baking in coal, instead of cooking it. That’s why they like to eat this chicken Boti kabab so much. Normally, people of this country eat this chicken Bihari Boti in the snacks. Especially in the evening and afternoon.
Though it is very popular, some of the meat sellers of Pakistan offer customers to serve them meat making this kabab. This recipe is not too hard, but very tasty. Here I will describe the easiest way to make this chicken Boti kabab recipe.
What is Chicken boti kabab?
This is one kind of kabab, which is made of chicken. This is also known as Chicken Bihari Boti in the Bihar state of India. Also in some parts of Bangladesh, this name is used. Because some Bihari people live in Bangladesh. Basically, people use farm chicken to make this chicken Boti kabab. Because this kind of chicken is full of meat and it is also delicious to eat. Besides, another type of chicken is also used to make this chicken Boti kabab. Some people like to make this with lamb. They called it lamb Boti kebab. But the ingredients and making process are the same as before. Just it took a few more times to cook.
Chicken Boti Kabab ingredients
- 1 full chicken of 1.5 kg
- 2 teaspoons of ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons of garlic paste
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala 2 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon of green papaya paste
- 1 pinch of pepper powder
- Salt according to taste
- Tasting salt 0.25 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons of mustard oil
- 0.5 teaspoon of mustard paste
- 1 cup of gram flour
Marinating the chicken
- First of all, take a medium-sized chicken. The size should be 1.5- 2 kg approximately. Wash the chicken well and cut the chicken into small pieces. The pieces should be like a bottle cap. If we make a big piece of the chicken, then the ingredients will not reach the inside of the chicken.
- Then take a big bowl to mix all of the ingredients with the chicken. Then put all of the small pieces of chicken which we have cut now.
- After that, put the ingredients into the chicken gradually. Including ginger paste, garlic paste, papaya paste, garam masala, and other things gradually.
- Mix the chicken for a while by hand. Make sure, all of the ingredients reach all the sides of the chicken.
- Then put the mustard oil and gram flour into the chicken. There is no fixed amount of this grum flour. You can put more and less if needed.
- Finally, the chicken is thoroughly marinated. Now it is time to keep it aside and wait for some time. We should wait for around 3-4 hours minimum. During this time period, the chicken will become soft and the flavor will reach inside of the chicken.
Frying this Kabab
- First of all, take a pan to fry the chicken. It is better to take a frying pan to fry.
- Then, put 4-5 tablespoons of mustard oil into the pan. You must take mustard oil to fry this Boti kabab recipe. If you use vegetable oil or another oil, it will become something like roast chicken instead of Boti kabab. Wait for some moment to heat the oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, spread the piece of meat into the oil separately.
- Fry the meat for a while. When the chicken is mostly, put some onion slices into the oil. Do not put the onion too early or too late. Fry the onion slices for a while.
- Finally, keep the onion and kebab mixture from the oil. Now it is ready to eat.
To whom is Chicken Boti Kabab Served?
Basically, people eat this Boti kabab as snacks. Most of the time, people eat this Beef Boti kabab in the afternoon and evening as snacks. They like to eat this Boti kabab with dry food. Especially with Nun, Bread, Paratha, and so on. But some people like to eat this Boti kabab with rice. This is an exceptional case. Besides, this chicken Boti kabab recipe is delicious and it can be eaten with all kinds of foods.