Best pizza dough recipe:
Pizza dough is the most common recipe among all the pizza items. There are thousands of pizza recipes is present still now, but, the recipe of pizza dough is the same for all kinds of pizza. It is very easy to make this pizza dough in the house with our regular home items. The main ingredients of pizza dough are flowers, yeast, and water.
But to make perfect dough, we have to mix all of the ingredients in the proper quantity. Sometimes, some quantities may vary according to a person’s tastes. Temperature is also mattered in this case. So, I have described the tastiest and easiest way to make perfect pizza dough at home. All of the guidelines are described in detail below.
This dough is one of the oldest recipes which is used worldwide to make delicious food. Know more about the dough here.
It is also important to take all of the ingredients fully fresh and new. Old ingredients can make the whole recipe ruined. For example, old yeast will totally ruin your recipe.
1 piece chicken egg
250 ml of water (40-43 degrees celsius)
1 pinch of baking powder
Baking soda of 1 teaspoon.
Fresh yeast 1 teaspoon.
3 teaspoons of sugar
1/2 teaspoons of salt
250 gm flour
3 teaspoons of oil(optional)
- First, to make perfect pizza dough, first, take a mixer to mix all of the ingredients. The mixer will mix all of the ingredients perfectly and properly. It is not just to use a mixer to make this recipe. It is similar to the sweet dough recipe.
- Then, put 1 piece of chicken egg in this mixer. Make sure, the egg is at room temperature and new egg.
- After that, take 250 ml of water. The water has to be very hot. The exact temperature should be 40-43 degrees celsius. You can use a thermometer to measure the temperature. But, if you make several time this dough, you can measure it very easily by bus.
- It is a must, to take the waters less hot. Otherwise, overheated water will kill the yeasts, which is important to make the dough floppy and soft.
- Similarly, keep 1 pinch of baking powder and 1 pinch of baking soda in the mixer. This baking powder and baking soda are almost similar things. You can use anyone if you have a shortage of ingredients.
- LIkewise, put 1 teaspoon of yeast. Yeast helps to make the dough floppy and soft. It is a must to use in the dough. Otherwise, this dough will be too hard and turn over into a piece of biscuits.
- Then, put 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 3 teaspoons of sugar in the mixer. The amount of sugar and salt may vary according to the taste.
- After that, put 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Then, mix all of the elements by hand very slowly. Do not use a mixer now. Mix it for some moments.
At the ending:
- Finally, put the flour into the recipe. The amount of a flower may vary according to the amount of water and the size of an egg.
- Last but not least Mix all of the elements for 10-25 minutes.
At last, our pizza dough is ready. You can store this dough in the freezer for some weeks at normal temperature. But, not by freezing. Anytime, you can make pizza with it. Just keep it out from the freeze for 10-15 minutes. Then it is ready to make the pizza.
How much dough for a 12-inch pizza:
Normally, there are various types of pizza. Thick pizza, thin pizza, pan pizza, etc. But all of the pizza needs different amounts of dough. Thin pizza needs less dough and pan pizza needs much. But, in general, there is a common size of a pizza. It is 10 oz dough for a 12-inch pizza.
The size of a pizza is measured by its diameter. A 12-inch pizza means, the pizza’s diameter is 12 inches. So, the area of the pizza circle will be 3.1416*36 = 113 inches square. By dividing this weight by area, we get 10 oz/113 = 0.0884642. It means 0.0884642 oz of dough per square inch of a pizza.
Similarly, for another size of the pizza,
Dough for a 7-inch pizza: 3.5 oz
For an 8-inch pizza: 4.5 oz
For a 10-inch pizza: 7 oz
Dough for a 12-inch pizza: 10 oz
Dough for a 16-inch pizza: 17.5 oz
Overview: Homemade Pizza Dough:
It is very easy to make this dough. It can be made in 10-20 minutes very easily. You can make pizza with this dough instant. Also can freeze this recipe for several days in the fridge. Make sure, it is not more than 1 month. After that period, the flower will rotten.