Beef Boti Kabab | One kind of Beef Mutton Kabab
Mutton kabab, also known as Beef Boti Kabab is one of the most popular food items in the Indian regiment countries. People of Indian regiment countries including Bangladesh, Pakistan, and India like these items and eat them almost regularly. Basically, this kabab is one kind of recipe made with meat. People mostly use beef meat, sheep meat, and lamb meat to make this kabab item. There are too many varieties of this kabab. Some of them are Bihari Boti, Sheek Boti, Boti Kebab, and so on.
This is very tasty and flavorful to eat and also easy to make. But most people do not know how to make this easy recipe. I have collected the easiest and most delicious recipe for Boti Kabab. All of the making process and ingredients I will describe in detail.
What is Beef Boti Kabab?
Beef boti kabab is one kind of boti kabab. In this recipe, the meat of beef is cut into small pieces. Then mix with various kinds of masala and spices. Finally, we have to fry it in a pan with mustard oil. This mustard oil is the most important thing in this Boti kabab and gives the additional taste of this recipe. This is something similar to Sheek Kabab
This Boti is mostly eaten in Behar, which is a part of India. There they called it Bihari Boti. But the taste of all Boti kabab is almost the same.
Boti Kabab Masala and Ingredients
- 0.5 Kg of cubed beef
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoon
- Green papaya paste 2 tablespoon
- 1 piece of fresh lemon
- Kabab masala 2 teaspoon
- Mustard oil 3 tablespoon
- 0.5 teaspoon of paper powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 0.5 teaspoon of tasting salt
Marinate the meat for the kabab
- To begin with, take a bowl to mix the beef and all of the ingredients into it.
- First of all, take 0.5 kg of fresh beef meat. Make sure, the beef should not touch any kind of water. If we wash the meat into the water, then the real taste of kabab will not come.
- Then cut them into small cubic pieces. Make sure, the slices should be something thin in slices. It will help to boil the meat well while cooking. Then put the cut meat into the bowl.
- After that, put all of the masalas into the bowl including sugar, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, papaya paste, tasting salt, and so on. The Papaya paste and Mustard oil is the most essential ingredient for the Boti kabab. Mix them well by hand for some while.
- After mixing for a while, put 3 tablespoons of mustard oil into it. After putting mustard oil on, the real smell of this Boti kabab will spread.
- Then, put the bowl aside for 4-5 hours to marinate. By this, the meat will become soft and the masala will spread into the whole meat properly.
Frying the kabab
When the meat is marinated properly, then it is time to fry the kabab.
- First, take a frying pan to fry the beef Boti kabab. The fry pan should be wide enough to fry.
- After that, put some mustard oil into the pan. You must use mustard oil to fry this Boti kabab. Otherwise, the smell and taste will be incomplete without mustard oil. It is the main smell of any type of kabab item.
- When the oil is hot enough, take the marinated meat and spread it into the oil by hand. Try to put them enough separated so that they will fry perfectly.
- Fry it for some while. Almost 10-15 minutes. But it depends on the meat and how well the beef becomes marinated.
- In the last moment of frying, put some onion slices into the pan.
- Finally, the mutton kabab is ready to serve
Boti Kabab is served with what?
This mutton kabab is a popular item in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and other countries besides it. Basically, people like to eat this with bread normally. There are many kinds of bread available to eat. Khubz, Nun, and Paratha are more popular among people.
Generally, paratha is the most popular of all of them. But some people who have high blood pressure and other food-related diseases, try to avoid this paratha because it contains oil in it. They used to eat Khubz and nun with this kabab. But all of them have different tastes and flavors.